Eclipse delivers a variety of services across multiple architectures, leveraging the breadth and knowledge of our skilled Engineering and Project Management teams. We operate as an extension of your team, focusing on both strategic and project-based initiatives, by offering consulting, migration, integration and implementation services, as well as fully managed IT solutions.
eCare Managed Services
Let us take away the worry of managing and servicing your environment and leave it to the experts at Eclipse.
Let our professionals and our expertise give you the comfort knowing your environment is fully protected and running as efficient as possible. Our NOC operates 24/7 – we’re always online and available.
With decades of experience across multiple architectures as well as fully managed IT services, your enterprise is safe with us!
eCare Managed Services
- 24/7 Support – Always there when you need us
- Proactive Monitoring – Leveraging industry leading toolsets to get ahead of the problem
- Advanced Troubleshooting – Real-time troubleshooting with historical views
- Analytics – Trending of traffic, adoption, resources and devices to optimize quality of experience
- Advanced Reporting – Customized reports for trending and analysis
- System Updates – Keeping up with the latest and greatest feature/functionality and fixes
Whether you’re migrating from on-premise to cloud or migrating from your legacy vendor to a new vendor, our Migration Services team can provide you with the peace of mind knowing we’re beside you every step of the way!
Migrate at your own pace, focusing on business continuity with zero to minimal business disruption. Our experts are here to help!
- Legacy on premise voice to Cloud Calling
- Cisco UC on premise to Cisco UC Cloud
- UC/voice on premise to MSFT Business Voice
- On premise network management to cloud-based management
- On premise solutions to Public or Hybrid Cloud
Eclipse’s expertise in multi-vendor solutions provide you the foundation to integrate solutions to create the highest quality of experience for your organization and your customers.
With a high level of expertise, Eclipse will provide you a complete Cisco and Microsoft integrated solution that leverages both company’s value-based solutions. Other 3rd party integrated solutions are available as well. Our experts are here to help!
- Cisco and Microsoft integrated UC solutions
• Microsoft Teams and Webex Meetings
• Microsoft Teams and Click to Call using Cisco on premise/cloud calling
• Microsoft Business Voice and Cisco Direct Routing
- Cisco and Microsoft optimized O365 user experience leveraging SD-WAN
- Cisco and Microsoft accelerated Azure workload/O365 deployment solutions
- Five9 Virtual Contact Centre integration with UC calling solutions
- Secure UC, Data Centre and Networking solutions across multi-vendor solutions
We are here to help our customers begin or continue with their digital transformation journey, reinforcing the message that IT is a strategic part of the business.
Eclipse has decades of multi-vendor, multi-domain, cross-architectural expertise with a highly skilled staff of professionals. Leveraging the many accreditations of our people, we provide customized services no matter how large or small the project.
Let us partner with you and work together to showcase how technology can align to business value!
- Unified Communications – on premise and cloud
- Enterprise Networking – Routing, switching and wireless, on premise and cloud-managed
- Data Centre – DC fabric switching and cloud migration
- Security Solutions – VPN, NGFW, IDS/IPS, MFA + many more, on premise and cloud
- Data backup and protection, Disaster Recovery
- Secure Teleworker and multi-site solutions, SD-WAN and SDA
- Consulting Services available across all architectures
- Integration Services available (cross-architecture and multi-vendor)
- In-house and 3rd party training available
Eclipse Managed Service Solution
Run your business, not your network.
You want to ensure that your technology (UC, networking, WIFI and security) is always running smoothly and according to best practice. The rapidly changing technology environment constantly brings up questions and they can’t always be tackled by the expertise you have on staff.
Time, resources and capital funding are growing increasingly scarce. Succeeding in business requires flexibility, agility, and focus. You can’t afford to get sidetracked by issues like training staff on new technologies; keeping track of myriad devices; and monitoring corporate networks. By allowing a trusted partner to manage your network assets, you can control CAPEX and staff levels, leaving you free to focus on key business goals.
Every client’s needs are unique. That is why we take the time to learn more about your business before developing a customized roadmap to help reach your goals. It starts with an understanding of how we can help. Contact us today to learn more about the Eclipse methodology.